Fiona Beckett's new natural wine blog + one utterly pointless one


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

Fiona Beckett with Jacky Blot in Montlouis early October 2010

Fiona Beckett, who is the Guardian's new wine writer, has just launched a new blog called Wine Naturally.

Her first post starts thus:

'Why drink natural wine?

Or, more to the point - why devote a whole blog to it? It’s a long story. My husband got into natural wine a couple of years ago and I have to say I was rather sniffy about it. I thought most of the reds I tasted were unappealingly rustic and a lot of the whites tasted of cider.' 

This is a very welcome new blog which hopefully will provide a forum to discuss the issues raised by and surrounding natural wines.

***
In contrast a link to an entirely pointless new video from James Suckling. He seems to be determined to prove that he's a complete twat.



Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...